Take a look at our menu and discover the culinary diversity!
Secret wine tasting
Together, we’ll visit the „Dokumentationsstätte Regierunsbunker“, a part of the formerly most secret building in the federal republic of Germany, just above Ahrweiler. After the guided tour through the bunker, we’ll hike the “Rotweinwanderweg” (red wine trail) to Dernau.
Afterwards you’ll get to experience the variety of five of our Ahr wines in the winecellar of the Dagernova’s Vinothek in Dernau.
Note: Presentation in English or German
Guided tour through the bunker and wine tasting afterwards
- Arrival at your own expense to the “Dokumentationsstätte Regierungsbunker”
- Official welcome by a wine grower of the cooperation
- Guided tour through the bunker (approx. 1,5h)
- 5h hike on the “Rotweinwanderweg” (red wine trail) to Dernau
- Wine tasting with 5 wines in the winecellar of the Dagernova Vinothek in Dernau
- Proper vintner snack
- Water on the side
Duration of event: approx. 5h
|up to 10 people||540€ (fixed price)|
|from 11 people||54€ per person|
|from 20 people||49€ per person|
On request, we also offer food with our wine tastings, e.g. catering for groups from 15 people.